Tokai Health Care is a new 60 bed sub acute and long term facility developed by Faircape Health,
This facility is in addition to the other 279 other sub acute and long term care rooms offered in 6 villages in the Western Cape. and provides high quality care to patients of all ages.
The facility in Tokai offers the full scope of care options including sub-acute care, respite care, palliative care, Alzheimers care, dementia care
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, organised and professional Medical Sales Representative to call on Orthopedic, Neurosurgeons, Oncologists and other specialists and related health professionals to promote and sell the services offered by the Faircape Health Group and especially Tokai Estate Healthcare
The incumbent will be based at Tokai Estate.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Relationship Building & PR
- Liaison with role players (doctors, hospitals/case managers)
- Organise appointments and meetings with doctors and specialists
- Communicate back to referring doctors on evaluations of past referrals
- Sell all Faircape Group medical services
- Keep records of and plan follow up visits with referring doctors based on outcomes
- Keep referring doctors updated on patient outcomes
- Track patients from referral to discharge and feedback outcomes to doctor
- Hold seminars and conferences for qualified medical personnel
- Intermittent visits to ensure continuity of relationships formed
- Ongoing liaison, contact, interaction and communication with role players
- Advise on how we can best maximise our income stream over the various sub-acute disciplines
- Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies
- Conduct analysis of market/competitors to identify business opportunities within sub-acute facilities (which may mean registering new licenses)
- Establish new business growth opportunities
- Identify new clients as well as opportunities within existing clients to grow business further
- Report weekly and monthly to CEO
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Previous experience of at least 3 years as a Sales Representative within the hospital/medical industry or similar position.
- Working with medical practitioners in sales or business development
- Proven track record of targets reached.
Skills And Knowledge
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with a customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong marketing abilities
- Independently motivated and driven
- Ability to use initiative and think out of the box
- A good understanding of the private health care sector and the operational needs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function well within a team
- Clear health record
- Clear credit record
- No criminal record
- Own transport
- Positive references
Above market related cost to company salary which includes a contribution to the Discovery Health Coastal Core Plan.
Salary: R25,000 – R35,000 CTC depending on experience.
For further info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org