Rondebosch Medical Centre is an Independent Private Health Care Facility in Cape Town, committed to providing quality, value driven, holistic health care to all patients.
The following position has become available:
REGISTERED NURSES – CATH LAB
Private hospital with a state of the art medical equipment and latest technology Hybrid cardiac catheterization laboratory which are complemented by highly skilled surgeons, cardiologists and professional staff committed to giving exceptional care to patients and their families.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to hospital policies and procedure management and according to scope of practice
- Maintain sound relationships with colleagues, patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management by complying to health and safety and infection control policies
- Participate in management of cost in the unit, stock, staffing and hours.
- Current registration with SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Cath lab
- Scrub / floor for the following cases
- Coronary cases with complex intervention
- Electrophysiology studies
- Vascular cases (endo and open)
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have own transport, flexible hours to suit the department operational needs
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Previous theatre experience will be an advantage
If you meet the above minimum requirements kindly submit your CV with a motivating letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, normal company benefits and a pleasant working environment.