Organisation: Life Midmed Hospital
Position: Specialist Anaesthetist – private practice opportunity for permanent position
Deadline Date: 31/07/2021
Location: Life Midmed Hospital, Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Life Midmed Hospital serves the community and surrounding areas of Middelburg in Mpumalanga. The focus of this 221-bed facility is on delivering a special brand of health and care to patients, whether for routine, major or extensive procedures. The state-of-the art facilities include six theatres, an accident and emergency unit, two intensive care and high care units, as well as an 8-bed neonatal intensive care unit containing sophisticated life-support equipment. There is also a renal dialysis unit. A first-class team of health professionals from different medical and surgical disciplines is available to patients for consultation. They provide the high quality care for which the Life Healthcare Group is known throughout the healthcare industry. Through their ongoing quality training, hospital employees are able to deliver excellent healthcare and embrace the principles of empathy, ethics, excellence and empowerment.
Main purpose of the job
- To administer anaesthetics to patients in the theatre.
- To be available after hours and over weekends, when on call.
- Life Midmed Hospital, Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Required minimum education and training
Master of Medicine in Anaesthesiology | MMED (Anaes)
Required minimum work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as anaesthetist.
- Please submit a detailed updated CV to either Hennie Viljoen (hospital manager), Hennie.Viljoen@lifehealthcare.co.za or Helani Nel (Marketing and Communication Co-ordinator), Helani.Nel@lifehealthcare.co.za
- Alternatively, please phone Helani Nel on 013 283 8733.
- The closing date for all applications is 31 July 2021.